Michael and Tatiana -Church of the Little Flower and Westin Colonnade Coral Gables



Mike and Tatiana..... By far one of the best couples I could of had the honor of planning their wedding. Working with these two a year and a half before the big day we had enough time to seamlessly plan and execute not only the wedding of the year but the most amazing wedding ever.... How ironic is it that these two met in elementary school and although the love story didn't start then these two reconnected in college.. Michael will do anything for his Tatiana and Tatiana is so in love with Michael you can just tell by the way she looks at him. I can say that over my year in planning with them, I learned about both of them and how both of them are amazing individuals and deserve the world. Tatiana and I hit it off so well and I am honored to call myself her friend. From late night text messages to sincere advice from my heart, I am humble to say we are the best of friends now. I am humbled to have been able to guide them through their entire planning process. I promise you these images will be worth the Oooohh and Aaaahh's so grab yourself a cup of coffee and sit back and enjoy this over the top wedding....

Vendor Ingredients:
Church:Church of the Little Flower
Reception: Westin Colonnade
Florals and Decor: Petal Productions
Decor: Leyanni
Event Dj's and Productions: Event Factors
Limo: Florian Classics
Cake: Ana Paz Cakes
Make up and Hair: Marz
Accessories: Twinkle, Twinkle Bridal
Photo: Ricky Stern Photography
Video: Diego Pocovi
LOVE-Marquee sign: Jenny V. Designs
Planning: Yours truly and team...




Where to begin...
As we started our journey to find the right person and team to make our wedding possible, we really had no idea where to even begin considering the lack of our own experience in this department. We figured the Knot would be a good place to start, and sure enough after several phone calls and emails back and forth with our top 5 choices, our decision was seamlessly made the moment we spoke on the phone with Jessica Estrada (Owner of Jessica’s Events). I could tell by just speaking to her on the phone that I would be in good hands. She made it possible to meet and worked around my hectic schedule. What I remember the most is, Jessica telling me during our first in person meeting, "We will become best friends throughout the wedding planning". I figured it was a figure of speech, considering that we would basically be communicating on a daily basis for an entire year. Sure enough, I can now call Jessica a friend…we had an instant connection! We simply clicked and to this day, we still keep in touch although we have no more wedding planning to do.
 The strongest quality Jessica’s Events holds is their availability for their brides. We typically hear of wedding planners that meet their brides 3 or 4 times and never respond to their calls. Jessica’s Events made themselves available every time I ever wrote them an email, gave them a phone call or even sent a text. The attention to detail in what we (the couple) like is surreal. Jessica truly gets to know you and recommends vendors based on your likings -which is great because you do not waste time meeting with vendors that do not understand your vision. I could rest my head at night knowing that I would be happy with any vendor recommendation Jessica’s Events would provide me with; from our florist all the way to where I can buy accessories.
 To me, organization and follow up are key in planning a wedding. I thought I was organized until I met Jessica. Each time I sent her emails asking something, she had already done whatever I was asking about or had a plan in place.  She kept me on track with what I had to do and made sure it was done on a timely manner, so we would never get to a point of procrastination. Jessica would text me during work hours to make sure I did what needed to be done from my checklist, which was the best thing ever. This saved me so many times, because naturally, with everything going on and stress, I myself would forget things. She would even send me screenshots of beautiful ideas she would find online and figured I would love. I do not know what I would have done without this help.
 Jessica has built an impressive team through her career. There is not one team member that is any better than the other. Everyone puts their heart, soul, time and effort into everything done. I was lucky enough to get a preview of their work because they also helped me plan my Bridal Shower. I trusted them to set it all up for me the day of, and to summarize this, I cried the moment I walked into it…happy tears, of course. I felt so comfortable after my Bridal Shower because I knew they would knock it out of the ballpark on our wedding day.
I cannot begin to describe what an amazing job Jessica’s Events did the day of. I was lost for words when I walked into our reception. Jessica even held my dress up when I needed to go to the bathroom and all brides know a wedding dress is not a walk in the park. I know a lot of work took place behind the scenes, but they made sure to make me feel at ease and I felt great about it all!
 Needless to say, this journey was close to perfect with the help of Jessica’s Events. Not only did they keep me on track with planning and make the wedding of my dreams happen, but I was able to build such a great friendship with my wedding planner. She is one of the most caring people I have met and for that, I am proud to say Jessica’s Events planned our wedding!

Married 6/27/15 Tatiana and Michael Vera


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jaynie and Jeff's- Tamara & Co wedding 4-19-14

Xavier and Jessica- Siempre Scruggs- Villa Woodbine

Marilyn & Rob's Wedding