Marilyn & Rob's Wedding



I have to admit Marilyn and I hit it off the second she came to see me to assist her with her wedding plans. Throughout her planning process we built a bond and an everlasting friendship. She is an amazing and kindhearted person and I am so happy she met a man like Rob to share all her good qualities.
Marilyn & Robert exchanged wedding vows at Plymouth Congregation Church in Coconut Grove, Fl.

Marilyn's wedding dress was simply the most amazing and different Mermaid style dress, I have ever seen. It was very modern and chic and fit Marilyn perfect.


The bushing bride arrives to Plymouth to meet Robert at the altar.

The very talented Trevor Goldsmith capture this beautiful picture of Marilyn and all her bridesmaid's walking inside the church. Trevor is a master in Modern and sophisticated photography. http://www.trevorgoldsmith.com/




The Reception was held at Rusty Pelican and if there is one thing I love about Rusty Pelican is the spectacular view.
Very simply, modern and chic was the decor theme for Marilyn & Rob's reception. Rich in pink's and sage green and a few touches of chocolate brown.







As a Wedding planner its my job to look for cute and romantic aspects to incorporate into weddings. I was at a store one day and saw this great sign that says " And they lived happily ever after" and thought: "Oh this will be amazing for bride and groom tables"
I brought the idea up to Marilyn one day and she was sold with the concept.

I think the sign fit perfect in this Bride & Groom table.










It was time for Mr. & Mrs. Kianos first dance they danced to Eros Ramazzotti & Anastacia "I belong to you"
Marilyn & her father shared a dance to "The Temptations" My Girl....

Cake, Cake, Cake!! I am big for I DO letters, lots of rose petals and candles for cake tables. A very simple yet traditional vanilla rum wedding cake by no one other than Rosie with Elegant Temptations. http://www.etcakes.com/









Marilyn shared in a little dance before tossing away her bouquet to none other than Beyonce "Single Ladies"



Marilyn & Rob it was a true pleasure to have been able to make your wedding day a dream come true, I am so happy that I was not only considered a wedding planner to the both of you but now a friend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jaynie and Jeff's- Tamara & Co wedding 4-19-14

Xavier and Jessica- Siempre Scruggs- Villa Woodbine