Jessalyn & Chris's Wedding


Jessalyn & Chris tie the knot this past Sunday at Rusty Pelican.


The beautiful bride to be awaiting to make her grand entrance.

The ceremony went without a hitch, Although it was very hot last Sunday; Jessy and Chris could not have asked for a more beautiful day to exchange vows.


The Ceremony was done by the wonderful Gio with Feel the Flowers and AB Cover Designers.
The beach theme went well with the venue. The place card table was filled with shells and candle lighting.




What a talented bride Jessy was she did her own centerpieces.
The happy couple and I . Thanks for letting me be a part of your special day.


Aren't my photography skills kicking in? I might just turn this into a living.


The bride and groom shared a beautiful song from Gloria Estefan as their first dance.


What better song than Butterfly kisses for the bride to share with her father.






Thanks Jessy and Chris you guys were great to work with. Enjoy Costa Rica. To view more photos from this event please visit our gallery.

Comments

  1. Jessica, you HAVE to send me these pictures. I sent you a disk with all the pictures because my niece was the one who took the majority of them. The should be there by Tuesday =). Also, if you have pictures of Amida's wedding please send those too. Thank you so much. Pleasure meeting you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH i love them !!! and yes, your photography skills are the bomb!!! The wedding was beautiful!! We had so much fun!! Love ya girly!!xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the way .. I didnt get to see alexis .. but jessy's makeup was also sensational!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Wendy! :) Yes, I will send you Jessalyn and Amida's pictures. Send me by email your address. Here is my email: eventsbyjessica@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amida my skills are getting awesome. I might just look into Photography lmao... I think I have that hidden talent somewhere.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jaynie and Jeff's- Tamara & Co wedding 4-19-14

Xavier and Jessica- Siempre Scruggs- Villa Woodbine

Marilyn & Rob's Wedding