Kristin and James-Rusty Pelican


I just love weddings and I especially love them because I get to witness couples unique love stories. I worked with Kristin just for her day of planning but we had so much fun over the course of our months of planning together. I love to be able to work closely with my clients this gives me a sense and understanding of their wedding day vision and day of expectations. It just makes it all worth it at the end. Even for Day of & Month of Planning we get involved beforehand with our clients.

Kristin and James had a beautiful day of as a result of ample planning! I love my time with them and seeing their smiles on the day of their wedding. Here are some images taken by UDS of their special day! 


































 



























Their Ingredients:
Venue: Rusty Pelican
Photo: UDS
Cake: Todo Dulces
Florist: Gil Sosa
DJ: Ubi
Planning: Jessica's Events 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jaynie and Jeff's- Tamara & Co wedding 4-19-14

Xavier and Jessica- Siempre Scruggs- Villa Woodbine

Marilyn & Rob's Wedding