Jessalyn's not so Spooky Minnie Pumpkin 3rd birthday

My kids are my world and I will do anything for them. As an Event Planner I guess it's in mommy's nature to go overboard on birthday details even if it's just a small family gathering. My daughter since she was born I've always called her pumpkin and she is obsessed with Mickey and Minnie considering her birthday falls right after Halloween, I thought why not incorporate the character she loves with what I've always called her. (My pumpkin) I love Disney and especially how they decorate the parks for Fall. The pumpkins they put up inspired me and here is a glimpse of her little party that mommy put her heart so much into... All decor and sweets were styled and baked by mom but this amazing cake yes! that pumpkin is the cake was created by ET cakes.. Who I can always count on to take my vision to the next level. Enjoy! 




































Comments

  1. You outdid yourself once again! Such creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You outdid yourself once again! Such creativity!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jaynie and Jeff's- Tamara & Co wedding 4-19-14

Xavier and Jessica- Siempre Scruggs- Villa Woodbine

Marilyn & Rob's Wedding