Jason and Francesca Coral Gables Congregational and The Epic Hotel

Francesca and Jason came to me through a mutual friend and they are such a fun couple. Jason has hidden super hero powers and he showed us those during the reception. I will never forget on our consultation he went on taking about different things he wanted to involve in the reception consisting of Super heroes. Well, to my surprise at the Reception Jason had on a superman shirt under his tux and he had batman socks.  Under the direction of Sandra Haugen  one of our lead coordinators she executed their wedding day during my maternity leave. I, however worked closely with Francesca until I had my daughter. It was a fun journey assisting them with their wedding plans.

Gregory Paul did an amazing job capturing all the great details she put together for her wedding reception. Ceremony held at the classic and beautiful Coral Gables Congregational Church and the Reception was held at "The Epic" hotel and the correct word was "Epic" indeed their wedding was. From stunning and over the top floral décor to beautiful lighting done by Tony Hernandez from Infinity Sound Productions sure give their wedding that beautiful ambiance.




























 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jaynie and Jeff's- Tamara & Co wedding 4-19-14

Xavier and Jessica- Siempre Scruggs- Villa Woodbine

Marilyn & Rob's Wedding