"The Knot" Best of Weddings 2012

I must Thank all my brides for their reviews on "The Knot" we did it again! Our job is our passion and we love being able to create and make dreams come true so Thank you once again on behalf of Jessica's Events.






accessories10

Wedding: 3/10/2012

Member Since: 4/26/2008



My Wedding posted 5/7/2012

Hiring Jessica as my day of planner for my March 2012 wedding was one of the best decisions I ever made. She was very professional, knowledgeable, great personality and offered great advice. I was TRULY a stress- free bride. Everything was the way I imagined it and then more. I would hire Jessica's Events over and over again for any occassion!

Value

Service








LJREISS1207

Wedding: 11/12/2011

Member Since: 8/25/2010



Happily Ever After.... posted 3/18/2012

I hired Jessica for my destination wedding in Nov 2011. She was everything I could of asked for and more. She was very easy to get in touch with and always responded quickly to my emails and questions. Jessica is easy to work with, professional and a great investment. I could not of done it without Jessica. Everything went smoothly on our wedding day and turned out beautifully. Thank you!

Value

Service






lwallace1106

Wedding: 11/5/2011

Member Since: 11/9/2007



My Dream Wedding posted 11/21/2011

The day I called Jessica she was so warm personable and was ready to assist with all my needs. At the time I retained Jessica, she was expecting to have a baby soon thereafter and still took the time out to respond to all of my emails and/or requests. To have a planner contact you one week after delivery to pick up where she left off is truly “AMAZING”. From the bottom of our hearts, Jessica thank you for being so passionate, so caring, so patient and for making our dreams come true. You are the true definition of the phrase “Above & Beyond”!

Value

Service







twinkle82576

Wedding: 10/15/2011

Member Since: 2/17/2006



Best Wedding Investment! posted 11/14/2011

I hired Jessica as a DOC for my Oct. 2011 wedding, and she and her team exceeded my expectations. She had a full team at my venue on the wedding day setting up then breaking down. She made sure I was comfortable and happy, and was at my side every few minutes to check on my nerves and make sure my girls and I didn't need anything. Even though I hired her as a DOC, she was always available to answer my questions via email or to assist with finding the right vendor. I highly recommend Jessica and her team for your wedding or other special event. It was by far the best money I invested into my wedding.

Value

Service





vanessagoyanes

Wedding: 10/22/2011

Member Since: 4/29/2011



Totally worth it! posted 11/14/2011

Jessica and her team did a great job making sure that all the details I had planned were executed to my liking. Jessica kept in constant communication and always responded to my calls/emails promptly! Great attitude and easy to work with. Definitely make room in your budget for her!!





Paticu2

Wedding: 9/24/2011

Member Since: 5/30/2006



Amazing service posted 10/5/2011

Best decision ever! Jessica's wedding planning and team made our special day amazing. Me and my groom felt stress free as we knew we were in great hands. Jessica and her team were attentive and professional. Very happy with Jessica's Events. Referred from one bride to another :)

Service

Value






annieandrocky

Wedding: 3/19/2011

Member Since: 4/26/2009



The BEST Wedding Planner!!! posted 5/20/2011

I hired Jessica as my day-of coordinator and I am so glad that I did. She is so professional and so caring. She was able to take all of my notes and emails and transform our reception venue into exactly what I wanted and envisioned for my wedding day. She pays so much attention to detail and makes sure that everything is PERFECT. I will be hiring her and her team for my sister's quinces and for any events that come up during the years to come. Thank you for making my wedding beautiful Jessica. I highly recommend her services to anyone who wants their wedding to go off without any problems.

Value

Service



bcc0211

Wedding: 3/26/2011

Member Since: 12/26/2008



The #1 Wedding Planner posted 4/13/2011 (updated 4/13/2011)

Jessica and I have been working together on my wedding for about 2 years. My hubby and I are very happy that we hired her. Jessica saw our vision and bought it to life with all of her wonderful vendors and her awesome staff. I would definitely hire Jessica again. Thank you for a doing a great job and keeping Q and I worry free!!!! We love you boo..:)

Value

Service



Jessica's Events commented... posted 4/13/2011Edit

As a result of working with Sandy and Q for 2 years we developed a friendship and this is my goal when planning my clients events. I look forward to assisting you and making your wedding day a reality and also building everlasting friendships. It was my honor Sandy to be a part of this journey with you and Q. We love you too. :)



margiem82

Wedding: 3/12/2011

Member Since: 8/10/2009



No regrets! posted 4/13/2011 (updated 4/13/2011)

Jessica was an absolute pleasure to work with. Our entire wedding day was exactly what we expected it to be thanks to her direction and attention to details. I met with her to discuss the wedding day and she completely understood my vision. I felt confident that she would execute my ideas without a hitch! She went above and beyond what we discussed. I'll never forget stepping into the ballroom before guests arrived to take a sneak peak. There was no question. She was boss while I was tied up! I LOVE HER so much!! If there is one thing I would recommend for a wedding day is a PROFESSIONAL, ORGANIZED AND SKILLED day-of planner. Gather up your ideas..don't be shy...send them all in. She will take the time to visualize it and fire away. Jessica is your way to go! Congrats to you and best of luck xoxo.

Value

Service







Cancel

Jessica's Events commented... posted 4/13/2011Edit

Thank you do much Margie! It was a true pleasure to be a part of your wedding day and be able to bring your vision to life. We love you too. :)







KellyRivas

Wedding: 1/1/2011

Member Since: 1/6/2009



Jessica's "under control" Events posted 1/12/2011

Jessica and her staff were a blessing for us at our Wedding and to top it off on a holiday (New Years Day)! Thanks to them everything was taken care of and I was able to prepare myself for my big day with not one phone call from anyone trying to confirm ANYTHING!! Jessica and her staff handled Everything with a smile on their face even though I knew they were so tired. Wedding planning is overwhelming and they handled it perfectly well and best of all with that smile on their face. Patience with my other vendors around was outstanding!! You can literally leave your worries and concerns to Jessica and feel confident that you will be smiling all throughout your wedding/event. Jessica and staff-God bless you and your talents and most of all your professionalism while working with others! I know its not easy! Definitely, hiring them for my daughter's Quinces and ALL my events! Definitely worth it!!!!!! Great job and thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!! xoxo

Value

Service

Quality was this helpful? Yes (0)
No (0) Respond (0) Show Comments







Eddie'sGirl305

Wedding: 11/6/2010

Member Since: 11/27/2009



Best Investment Possible posted 12/5/2010

Jessica was truly the best investment I could of made. I hired her as a day of coordinator but she was certainly more than that. Always available to answer any question I may have. Do not drive youself crazy the day of your wedding - have someone there to oversee and make sure everything runs smoothly. Jessica and her team made it easy for me to relax on my special day and that is truly priceless. Call her, you will be so happy you did.

Value

Service

Quality was this helpful? Yes (0)
No (0) Respond (0) Show Comments






Wedding Channel Member 2006

Wedding: 4/17/2010

Member Since: 12/5/2006



Blew my expectations out of the water! posted 10/26/2010

I contracted Jessica' s to be my day of planner. My mother and I usually micro-manage and we thought we'd have everything under control but we hired Jessica's as a precaution for the worst case scenario. Well the day of my wedding came and although my vendors were good a couple ran a little late and the tables had been setup incorrectly. My mom started panicking and in came Jessica to save the day. My mom is a pretty harsh critic and she couldn't stop saying how great Jessica was. My mom voiced her concerns and Jessica took care of them all quickly. When we all got to the reception Jessica had taken care of everything. My wedding couldn't have gone smoother and I owe that to Jessica.

Value

Service

Quality was this helpful? Yes (0)
No (0) Respond (0) Show Comments







Tori813

Wedding: 7/10/2010

Member Since: 7/12/2009



Great to work with posted 8/9/2010

Jessica is the sweetest person you can find. She was very patient and although I spent very little time with her she had everything under control and the wedding was fabulous.

Service

Quality was this helpful? Yes (0)
No (0) Respond (0) Show Comments







marilyn&robert

Wedding: 5/1/2010

Member Since: 10/26/2007



My wedding cordinator, my right hand man! posted 6/13/2010

Jessica was a wonderful asset to my wedding day. Her attention to aesthetic details and elegant and intimate "out-of-the-box" creativity transformed my dream wedding into reality. Jessica became my right hand man during the entire wedding planning, even though I had only hired her as my "day-of coordinator". All of my family and friends commented on Jessica and her team on my wedding day: how friendly and approachable they were, how attentive, and how creative and wonderful everything turned out because of her. The best part about hiring Jessica's events was the fact that on my wedding day, I did not worry about a single thing because I knew that Jessica and her wonderful team had everything taken care of. My wedding day turned out to be more beautiful and special that I could have ever imagined, and I could not have done it without her!

Value

Service

Quality was this helpful? Yes (0)
No (0) Respond (0) Show Comments







a2001rugrat

Wedding: 3/21/2010

Member Since: 5/20/2010



Couldnlt be more perfect... posted 5/20/2010

Jessica, was great! She was available whenever I needed her and everything always got done in a timely manner. She is very professional when talking to other vendors and guest on your behalf. She takes care of absolutely everything the day of the wedding and makes sure your day is drama free. I couldnt have pictured anyone else to help me out the day of my wedding.

Value

Service

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jaynie and Jeff's- Tamara & Co wedding 4-19-14

Xavier and Jessica- Siempre Scruggs- Villa Woodbine

Marilyn & Rob's Wedding