Patty and Jimmy's Wedding

Patty and Jimmy exchanged vows last September at Saint John's by the bay in Miami Beach, fl and their reception was held at the gorgeous Loews Hotel Miami Beach, Fl.

If there is one thing I love is working with a bride that knows exactly what she wants. When Patty and I had our first initial meeting she brought me pictures of what she wanted her wedding day to look like and I am happy that with my outstanding team of vendors we were able to give her beyond the wedding she visioned in those pictures.

Here are a few snap shots of the gorgeous wedding.










Awaiting a stunning beautiful bride at her church to prep her to walk down the aisle.





Beautiful view from the cocktail hour at the Loews Hotel.



















Patty and Jimmy it was a great pleasure to be a part of your grand day. I am so happy to have been part of this stunning and gorgeous day. May god bless your marriage always!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jaynie and Jeff's- Tamara & Co wedding 4-19-14

Xavier and Jessica- Siempre Scruggs- Villa Woodbine

Marilyn & Rob's Wedding