Nicole and Berny's Wedding

This January I opened my year of events with a gorgeous and stunning wedding at the famous historical Biltmore Hotel in Coral Gables, Fl. This bride and her mother were just the sweetest 2 women I have met and it was such a pleasure to have been part of their special day.
Nicole and Berny exchanged vows at the beautiful Church of the Little Flower in Coral Gables and then jumped the street to the reception.

May I add how elaborate all the details were in this event. Here are a few snap shots of this grand and amazing wedding.
































Thank you Nicole and Berny for allowing my team to be a part of the most important day of your life. Wishing you all the best in love and blessings in your new life as husband and wife.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jaynie and Jeff's- Tamara & Co wedding 4-19-14

Xavier and Jessica- Siempre Scruggs- Villa Woodbine

Marilyn & Rob's Wedding