Marcia & Steve's Wedding

Marcia and Steve exchanged vows at Schnebly Redland's Winery in Homestead, Fl.





Our bride proud father walked her down the aisle sporting a pair of converse with both the Bride and Groom's name on it.

The Ceremony was held at the Winery Courtyard with a beautiful backdrop of waterfalls and mixtures of different plants.









All the floral arrangements were done by the talented Vivian Coll. The events theme was Wine & Grapes. Vivian added special touches of real grapes to each centerpiece for a more eleaborate feel.
















My helpful coordinators minus my husband which he was very busy moving the chairs from the Ceremony site to the Reception site. He is a great aspect to this company.





It came to my surprise after the cake cutting pictures that the bride requested for myself to coordinate her garter and bouquet activites. Although I am not big on speaking on the microphone I couldn't say no to her request.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jaynie and Jeff's- Tamara & Co wedding 4-19-14

Xavier and Jessica- Siempre Scruggs- Villa Woodbine

Marilyn & Rob's Wedding