Trashing the Dress

I must share I love this concept of photography. "Trash the dress" Basically after your wedding if you want to have a little fun with your dress, these are the photos for you. The point to these pictures is to get your dress dirty and messy. Regardless, your going to take it to the dry cleaners why not have fun with it... There are many ways of trashing your dress you would just need to be very creative.

These are a few snap shots from my camera I can ONLY imagine what my photographer did with his camera. This is my best friend and I trashing our dress. Stay tune for the professional pictures.




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jaynie and Jeff's- Tamara & Co wedding 4-19-14

Xavier and Jessica- Siempre Scruggs- Villa Woodbine

Marilyn & Rob's Wedding