Monsy and Mark- Villa Woodbine

I love working at Villa Woodbine, last summer Monsy and Mark got married at Saint Francis De sales and followed by their beautiful reception at Villa Woodbine. I had the pleasure of working with Merari who takes some pretties and I mean pretty great photography. Here's a few recap of their wedding day. Florals by Petals with poise, DJ was AA musicians, cake by Edda's. Monsy and Mark were just the sweetest and oh my goodness so adorable together. I love to be able to witness pure and real love and these two were both of those. Enjoy!





















































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jaynie and Jeff's- Tamara & Co wedding 4-19-14

Xavier and Jessica- Siempre Scruggs- Villa Woodbine

Marilyn & Rob's Wedding