Jessica and Oscar-Vows Renewal

Last November 2016 was our 10 year wedding anniversary and my husband and I renewed our vows. See back when we got married, the day was perfect in others eyes but to us everything possible went wrong. The bride's maid dresses weren't done until an hour before I walked down the aisle, my limo crash 30 minutes before the ceremony and oh wait! It gets better..... It rained HAIL right after we said I do... It always haunted me all those things and I wanted to review my vows simply to recreate my ceremony again and be able to get pictures outside my church, in my limo and hope for a sunny day. It couldn't be more perfect and not to mention 10 years later we have our 2 little ones to share this experience with. I am forever grateful to Melissa and Javier with Simply Captivated and Captivated Films for recreating the day for us, To Jessie and Ana with Make up artistry by Jessie, you girl rock and to Petal Productions for putting together my florals. I was wearing David Tutera Embellishments and David Tutuera footware. We renewed our vows at Plymouth Congregational and it was just the 4 of us. It couldn't be more perfect. Enjoy! 



























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jaynie and Jeff's- Tamara & Co wedding 4-19-14

Xavier and Jessica- Siempre Scruggs- Villa Woodbine

Marilyn & Rob's Wedding