Sara and Jose's wedding Coral Gables Congregational and Westin Colonnade

I love when a bride gives me liberty to execute her entire wedding. Sara allowed me to do just that. She gave me a concept and colors and I went to work. Sara like myself was very down to earth with a bubbly personality which made our time so enjoyable. We will always have a good time and laugh when we got together for planning meetings. With Sara's vision she wanted a luxe style with touches of gold, silver and whites and pinks. So when selecting her vendor team I knew just the ones that would be able to help me execute my vision. With help from my A-Team who made this vision come together was Casa Diris florals along with Leyanni for linens, Infinity Sound production just perfectly understood my vision with wall patterns and of course killed it with his amazing DJ/MC and Lighting because Tony "The hitman" never dissapoints me. Ana Paz made our clean style cake with just a few touches of fresh florals and the endless details on the table that Casa Diris did. I can just rave for hours on the perfection on those royal tables. 

Last but not least my A++ photo and video teams Simply Captivating and Captivated films which both always seize to amaze me with the level of creativity. 

Hair and Make up by Marz and Bride's dress from Brides of Florida. 

Sit back and enjoy this amazing wedding at the Westin Colonnade in Coral Gables. 
Happy Friday and Happy Planning! 





































































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jaynie and Jeff's- Tamara & Co wedding 4-19-14

Xavier and Jessica- Siempre Scruggs- Villa Woodbine

Marilyn & Rob's Wedding