Ramon and Jackie Double Tree Grand Biscayne Bay

 We all need superheroes in our lives. I was obsessed with these details and how Jackie and Ramon put these all together. I remember meeting with Jackie and she told me " I must have the super hero shirts underneath the guy's tux's" 
Jackie and Ramon both funny, cute and lovable and boy can they party. I have never seen a dancefloor as packed as theirs. Good crowd and good times for sure with this wedding. Dolce Photography did a great job capturing the entire. Ceremony and Reception held at Double Tree Grand Biscayne Bay. Vision DJ's knew how to keep the dance-floor packed and I mean pack.... 
Flowers by Lazarus and the remaining decor provided by Double Tree. Enjoy! 




























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jaynie and Jeff's- Tamara & Co wedding 4-19-14

Xavier and Jessica- Siempre Scruggs- Villa Woodbine

Marilyn & Rob's Wedding