Chris and Jessica's Hot Wedding


Where do I begin? Jessica and I hit it off when we were planning her sisters wedding a few years back. We just clicked and we worked so closely together to make her sister's wedding magical as it was. When I found out Jessica was engaged, I just had to plan her wedding. I made sure right when she posted that ring shot on Social Media that she wouldn't forget her planner. 

When Jessica was ready she contacted me and I was so happy, I met Chris at a bridal show she had attended and he was just as sweet as her and you could tell he would do anything to make Jess happy.  A few months pasted and we began planning with Jessica studying for her boards (She is an RN) and Chris firefighter career but had busy schedules so my assistance was essential. 

From vendor recommendations to site- walk through's to just text messages on pics from Jess "I said YES to the dress" to small details she was doing for the wedding. These little things believe it or not builds friendships. 
The day of he wedding came and I walked into her hotel room to say hi and gather her stuff for us to set up and the moment she saw, Jessica just began to cry. (Tears of joy) of course, I guess it all hit her when she saw I was there. It touched my heart so much and the images below shows the expressions and reaction we both had in the moment. Thank you Fabiano Silva for those awesome pics I will forever cherish. 

Ceremony took place at St. Kevin's catholic church followed by the reception at the Miami Airport Marriott. Since both are in the Medical field they incorporated so pretty neat details. From signature drinks on syringes to relief water at the end of the night but the best one of all was when Chris came out dressed as the Fireman to remove the garter. Their wedding was so much fun and I truly know that through the planning experience I gained a friendship with these two. Jess and Chris thank you both for allowing myself and team to guide you through your planning process. I wish you both the best in your marriage and a lifetime of bliss. Your fairy godmother!  
















































Vendors:

Church: St. Kevin's
Reception: Miami Airport Marriott
Florist: Natinel Flowers
Cake: Divine Delicacies
DJ; Personal friend
Photo: Fabiano Silva Photography 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jaynie and Jeff's- Tamara & Co wedding 4-19-14

Xavier and Jessica- Siempre Scruggs- Villa Woodbine

Marilyn & Rob's Wedding