Brittanie and Emilio Jungle Island Wedding

Brittanie and Emilio oh how I loved these two. I remember Brittanie contacted me a year before her big day and she was always just the sweetest and loving bride ever when we spoke on the phone or emailed exchanged. Their wedding was held at the gorgeous Jungle Island and they went for a simple yet romantic and elegant wedding but boy! was it fun... I've never seen so much joy, love, laughter and dancing like I did at this wedding. I enjoyed my time with them, here's some of my favorite images from their wedding day taken by Ricky from Simply Captivating. Complete room draping, lighting and DJ services provided by ISPDJ. 

Britt and Emilio congratulations on your wedding! 

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jaynie and Jeff's- Tamara & Co wedding 4-19-14

Xavier and Jessica- Siempre Scruggs- Villa Woodbine

Marilyn & Rob's Wedding