The Loms- Gesu Catholic Church and Villa Woodbine


 A perfect combination of classic elegance. I am still in total "All" by The Loms wedding. Our gorgeous bride had exquisite taste from her custom made head piece to her stunning winter perfect wedding dress and let's not forget as a shoe designer she requested "Fabulous shoes" from her guests and I truly enjoyed seeing some masterpieces from her guests. Lalin was the sweetest and most detailed bride I've ever worked with. She came to me with a vision board and knew exactly what she wanted the day of her wedding. A few days before Christmas she incorporated small touches to give her venue a Christmas fee. From a mistletoe on a doorway to personalized socking hanging from the Villa Woodbine's fireplace.
If you ask me to name one of my favorite venues, I would tell you it's the Villa Woodbine not only because of the beauty it has but from the love and service you get from the Bill Hansen Catering team this is truly an experience for your wedding day..   I look at these images some captured by her photographer: Tony Gajate and I can honestly relive her wedding day. A day of true bliss and elegance. Enjoy!
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jaynie and Jeff's- Tamara & Co wedding 4-19-14

Xavier and Jessica- Siempre Scruggs- Villa Woodbine

Marilyn & Rob's Wedding