Vintage is in the air...

Vintage seems to be a very trendy theme this year and all I can say is I, absolutely LOVE the concept of vintage. We have planned so many weddings this year with vintage-inspired theme and all of them have been so different. From Rustic-Vintage,  Shabby-Chic Vintage, Vintage-Glam, Romantic Vintage. Its a world of wonders. I have a few inventory that I am happy to offer my brides now that have vintage-inspired theme. Below are a few images of some of the items we have available for rentals. We also have wood slab, books, books and more books. Get inspired and let us help you create the most beautiful vintage wedding. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jaynie and Jeff's- Tamara & Co wedding 4-19-14

Xavier and Jessica- Siempre Scruggs- Villa Woodbine

Marilyn & Rob's Wedding