Clara and Brandon- Purple Platinum wedding

 As a planner, the best part of our job is working with a client and building a special relationship with them. Clara and I become true friends during her planning. With her ear to listen and my stories we built an everlasting bond and friendship. Clara wanted a purple and gold royal wedding and she got her Platinum wedding. Truly a beautiful wedding and I enjoyed my time with both Clara and Brandon. Clara came to me with a set vision of a wedding at The Plaza in NY and we made sure we executed her vision based of that image she brought me. Ceremony took place at the beautiful Trinity Cathedral followed by the reception at Miami Beach Resort and Spa.  Enjoy some great images taken by no other than Leo Photography. 
Decor elements by our beautiful bride with collaboration of Contempo Linens and Clara personal florist. Followed by dancing the night away with Ubi music and lighting. Thank you again Clara and Brandon for trusting me with the most important day in your life. 


























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jaynie and Jeff's- Tamara & Co wedding 4-19-14

Xavier and Jessica- Siempre Scruggs- Villa Woodbine

Marilyn & Rob's Wedding