Our 2013 Wedding Highlights

2013 filled my heart with some amazing clients and, I am forever grateful and blessed to have been able to assist each and every single one of my amazing clients this year with their wedding plans. I want to take a second and recap on some snap shots I must take with my client at their wedding. I know I don't have a picture with everyone as I am still working on either obtaining them from photographers or just haven't had a moment to upload them but I love you all and I thank you for once again allowing me to assist you and wishing you all a beautiful 2014 filled with love, happiness, health and growing families....
2 of my past brides this year are expecting little bundle of joy's and I love that each and everyone of you still keeps in contact with me and I am able to see your growing families through social media...
With lots of Love and Happiness! Forever your friend! Jessica.

 














 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jaynie and Jeff's- Tamara & Co wedding 4-19-14

Xavier and Jessica- Siempre Scruggs- Villa Woodbine

Marilyn & Rob's Wedding