Jessalyn 1st Street~ Jessalyn's 1st Birthday!

 I can't believe that my sweet baby girl is one years old already. I don't know where this year went but she has brought us nothing but happiness! If you follow me since I had my son you will know that my children are miracle babies and both of them have a story behind them. I thank god every day for allowing me to become a mother of not one but two little miracles. We are huge Sesame Street fans and those that follow me will remember my son's party was also a Sesame Street theme. How could I not incorporate it in my daughter's birthday? I thought love and hard about theme and told myself I would do Sesame Street again, however, with a twist!
We created a custom theme of all the Sesame Street "Girls" Abby Cadabby, Zoe and Rosita! Although it was a challenge to find things to be able to make this theme come together, this mommy worked very hard on all the details...
I had a huge help of my friends over at Bee Happy Party Creations provide me with the huge character cutout's. Then everything Sesame Street reminded the same, the only thing we changed was the color scheme.... We of course, had to make it girly and how more girly can you get than Pink, Fushia, Purple, Blue and yellow....
 Every little detail, centerpieces, streamer back drop, favors, goody buckets were all made by mommy! I think you get lost in a theme and the details at times sometimes, I wanted to do everything and anything related to Sesame Street. I am happy to say that I planned this party for an entire year and did my homework on all the details...
 
 My Candy station consisted of tutu's to a rainbow table skirt done by no other than my sweet and crafty grandmother yes! my 80 year old grandmother made this beautiful skirt...

 Now these were a lot of fun to make!... 3 of our centerpieces were the faces of Abby, Zoe and Rosita... All made out of tissue paper and card stock paper! Very easy project and looked amazing!


 To me this was the best table of them all! I made an Abby "Watch me Grow" garden that consisted of pictures of Jessalyn every month till she was one years old in flower pots. She wore the same tutu every month and it was a fun project to do every month and once I finish putting it all together it was so amazing to see how much in one year she grew! By the way, it was the same tutu she wore on her birthday!

 
 What's Sesame Street without the Light pole so the entrance of our party had a light pole with "Jessalyn St." written on it and a special "Thank you" to Bee Happy Party Creations for making this custom sign for us.



 Jessalyn's sign in table had custom frames made by mommy along with her letter "J" and number "1" all DIY projects... We also created a collage board made out of the number 1 with pictures of our sweet baby girl. The best one for me was her own "Timeline" board with all her sweet firsts...



 Photo booths have become a hit at parties now at days and even DIY photo booths we had so much fun not only putting together the props but on the day of...



Goody buckets for the kids consisted of: Abby or Zoe coloring and Reading books, Abby cups and plates, fairy wands for the little girls, bubbles, candies and so much more....

 What's a party without the guest of honor! Abby Cadabby and a fun clown came by to sing "Happy Birthday" play games and do some face painting...

I am extremely "Thankful" first of to God for allowing me to put this event together in a years worth of work and I am also very thankful to my wonderful parents for helping me out so much to be everything together but I am FOREVER GRATEFUL to a certain group of vendors that made this party possible and words fail me because of all they always do for me. Tony with Infinity Sound Productions my amazing DJ for all my weddings and also to Leo with Leo Photography because of you I will have amazing photos to always cherish of my little baby's party and I am forever indebted to both these amazing vendors for not only being a part of my team but true sincere friends with hearts of gold that went above and beyond to help me make this party possible. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
My amazing girls for helping me out on the day of to be able to put everything together "Thank you" ladies so much....  Thank you again to everyone that was a part of this event and the our lives! We love you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jaynie and Jeff's- Tamara & Co wedding 4-19-14

Xavier and Jessica- Siempre Scruggs- Villa Woodbine

Marilyn & Rob's Wedding