Patty and Jimmy's Wedding The Lowes South Beach

I know I already blogged about this wedding last year but, I just received the professional photographs by Gregory Paul and I just couldn't resist to share with you all. Patty was a beautiful bride to work with so kind, gentle, warm and giving. She and I worked closely during my 1st pregnancy and right after I had the baby she was very supportive and trusted fully in me with the most important day of her life.
Patty and Jimmy exchanged vows on a Beautiful day in late September. She looked beyond stunning and their wedding was by far the talk to the night! From elaborate florals to the awesome ambiance of the evening! I enjoyed every single moment of my planning days with this gal!
 
 




























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jaynie and Jeff's- Tamara & Co wedding 4-19-14

Xavier and Jessica- Siempre Scruggs- Villa Woodbine

Marilyn & Rob's Wedding