Arlet and Javier's Wedding Coral Gables Congregational and The Rusty Pelican

One of the reasons why I love what I do is simply because I meet some amazing individuals. This particular bride is one of the sweetest and most kind-hearted persons I've yet to have met in my life. She was such a pleasure to work with and I loved the time we spent together planning her wedding.

Arlet and Javier are a beautiful couple and the love they share is so pure and true. I will always remember a text message I received from Arlet with was a picture of her and her mom in the limo and I replied back saying she was the first bride to ever send me a pic of her on the way to the church and her reply was "really I was the first?" Followed by that message was one that said " I just want to see my honey already" a very nervous an anxious bride she was and I quickly calmed her down by telling her to smell her flowers that it was good luck. She quickly smiled at me and calmed down and finally saw her honey. :)

I worked with some great professionals in this wedding and I am grateful for Martha with Unique Design Studios for capturing some amazing photos and moments at this wedding.

Their wedding was simply stunning with details in whites, silver and purple. All floral and table elements were white with touches of bling and purples. From sweets to a photobooth this was definetly a very fun-filled wedding and how can I forget the best way to end the night was with an amazing "Hora Loca"....



































Special "Thank you" to Martha with UDS, Flowers by Vivian Colls, Event Factor, The Rusty Pelican....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jaynie and Jeff's- Tamara & Co wedding 4-19-14

Xavier and Jessica- Siempre Scruggs- Villa Woodbine

Marilyn & Rob's Wedding