Vendor Spotlights

I want to take a moment to acknowledge and appreciate all the vendors I've worked with on my events rather it's business or on a personal level. I am starting to share with you a little bit about their business, passion for their work and of course, what's a spotlight without a bio about the vendor and pictures of their work. As a "Thank you" for being the foundation of my company showing and giving my clients top of the line customer service and products, I feel it's necessary to acknowledge and Thank them for all they do to make my business excel.


Stay tuned for Vendor Spotlights on various vendors of ours!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jaynie and Jeff's- Tamara & Co wedding 4-19-14

Xavier and Jessica- Siempre Scruggs- Villa Woodbine

Marilyn & Rob's Wedding