Cary Diaz Photography- Vendor Spotlight

I started working with Cary when I was pregnant with my son. I had the honor and pleasure for her to take my maternity photos and I was in a total "All" by the amazing photos she captured for me. I told her my vision and she was able to see my vision and bring it to a reality. Since then she's taken most of my family portraits and couldn't ask for better results every time.... Cary's work is beyond amazing..... She has an amazing attention to detail, looks for the perfect shot and turn around time is outstanding....

Here is a little bit "About" Cary Diaz and a few images of her work. Please contact Cary Diaz for further information and pricing for your wedding or family portraits...


Let me start by saying I LOVE what I do. I experience so many memories with so many new people, and I have so much fun doing it. I am laid back and from the first moment we meet, I create a relaxed and comfortable environment to make sure your photos reflect you and your personality.


Pictures are EXTREMELY important to me. My son and daughter's photos are my most prized possesions. When they are more grown up than I ever want them to be, I want to remember their incredible smiles and their oh-so-adorable faces. I treat every one of my clients with the upmost priority, because I know how important the pictures I take are for you.

I do not like posed pictures. Even though I will be coaching you throughout your shoot or event, I want to capture your natural interactions with those you love most. I prefer to photograph your adorable kiddies close to home or somewhere they are most familiar with. Kids have this funny way of creating their own agendas and being at a familiar place allows them to be free, run around and provide you with amazing memories.

To give you a brief look at my past, my love for photography began many, many years ago, while I shadowed my father, a professional photographer during the film era. I couldn't stop noticing how happy and timeless the children and couples he photographed were. He was capturing mini pieces of their history, and his clients were forever grateful. He truly inspired me to capture life's most incredible moments, telling a story with each shot and emphasizing that momentary glance, an intoxicating smile, and contagious laughs. I embarked on this crazy journey when my son was born. He inspired me to be a better person and accomplish things I never thought possible. With that in mind, I started Cary Diaz Photography, Inc. to capture your story of what inspires you to live.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jaynie and Jeff's- Tamara & Co wedding 4-19-14

Xavier and Jessica- Siempre Scruggs- Villa Woodbine

Marilyn & Rob's Wedding