Blessed to be in business 10 years and our team photo session!

As I sit here gathering the words to describe the feeling I feel (words fail me).. Who would of told me 10 years ago; I would own my own business, be my own boss but most importantly do what I do and create dreams for others... This journey has been far from easy but dedication and always moving forward has kept me here today. It's amazing that I began a business just as a hobby at the age of 20 and today it's bloomed before my very eyes. I am blessed beyond words and can't thank god enough for his blessings. There's a saying that goes "Love what you do and, you'll never work a day in your life"... That was my motivation and drive and I sit here today completely blessed... I work with my heart and soul and my job is not my job but rather my PASSION..... I take pride in what I do and can safely say I give it 200% of my time...


First and foremost, I need to thank my husband for always giving me that push and drive I needed to move forward. He's invested in me because he believes in me and knows I can go far with my dreams and expectations. He's been the best coordinator I've had since day one always with me on the day of, going with me to meetings, walk-thru's etc, etc... My family, my mom and dad, I am also thankful for; for trusting and pushing me to go forward with my dreams. Never giving up on me showing me and raising me to become a responsible person and always do good in this world and for others and never expect anything in return. For me; this is still surreal and what makes me happy is knowing that after 10 years all my couples say "Thank you" at the end of their event. Sometimes is the smallest tokens that we cherish and take with us....

Thank you to all my wonderful friends that helped me throughout the years reach the stars and be where I am today and for their helping hands also on many occasions. :) My Jackie, Janet and Ceci for helping me on many occasions when I needed them...




I have built relationships outside our network with most of my vendors and I am happy to not only create flawless events together but built an everlasting relationship with them. Truthfully, without them there will be no Jessica's Events. Thank you to all my vendors that have grown in this journey with me.



Last but not least my wonderful team.... (Better yet my little family!)
I believe god places certain individuals in your life for a reason, season and a purpose. Through this journey, I become an instructor for The Wedding Planning Institute and have met some amazing girls in my years of teaching this class. I believe opening your doors to educate others you are giving them a chance to not only start their career and dream but you're being a role model and leader. To me, that's the most important tool you can give someone... I am blessed to have met some wonderful gals that not only have I taken under my wing throughout the years but, also have become the foundation and gorgeous faces to my company. I can't thank them enough for all their hard work, dedication and most importantly what makes a company run so smoothly TEAMWORK.... We work with love and admiration and I think that's what makes us so different. We are a family and look out for one another... During both of my maternity leaves they were nothing but angels and made me so proud and honor to have them be a part of me. These girls are my rock and they are not my employee's but rather my little girls that I love so much and I am happy to call myself their friend and mentor...

As a gift to celebrate our 10 years of success, we decided to do a photo shoot and although they are not all in the picture. I need to acknowledge the one that is not in the picture because she has been the face in many of our events for many years.


Sandra Haugen was out of town when these pictures were taken but she has been nothing but a blessing and outstanding coordinator. Her willingness to get things done and her go to character makes her an asset and wonderful team member. I can count on numerous occasions when I close my eyes and left things in her hands and it gets done without any issues. I am forever indebted to her for her outstanding job. Thank you Sandra for all your hard work always....

Jhoana Beltran is another wonderful face many of you have seen and have been blessed to have around your event. Very, very hard worker, her love for this industry goes beyond words, her gorgeous and fun personality that always makes me laugh and finds a way to make me laugh is out of this world. Jhoana has been a major asset to the company by not only going above and beyond but by always getting it done with a beautiful smile... I can't thank god enough for placing her in my direction. Jhoana Thank you so much for everything...
Michelle, Nicole and Samantha: are all studying hospitality management in either FIU or Miami-Dade College. There willingness to learn and drive will take them far in life. I am blessed to have them under my wing and direct them to not only excel in this industry but sore and fly high for your dreams... I hope that you girls can find in me the knowledge you need to become professionals in this amazing and beautiful industry.... They are the most cheerful bunch and I love being around these 3... Thank you girls for all your hard, hard work!!

Our clients past and present: Without your trust we wouldn't have made it this far... Thank you all for your business throughout the years. It's been an honor to be a part of the most important day in your life....


Sit back and enjoy a few awesome pics that Domino's Art took of the girls and myself... We had so much fun and even did the Harlem Shake wedding planner version in all this... Enjoy!

Once again, Thank you to everyone that has been a part of this growing experience with me. I love you all dearly....


I had to include a pic of Sandra and Me even though she wasn't in this session! :( I am a believer that you must give credit where credit is due and although she was out of town for our photo session she is more than appreciated for all she does!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jaynie and Jeff's- Tamara & Co wedding 4-19-14

Xavier and Jessica- Siempre Scruggs- Villa Woodbine

Marilyn & Rob's Wedding