Castillo Wedding

 Oh what can I say about these two! Words can't express how much fun I had planning this wedding. Starting with my bride who became my B.F.F. amazing, gorgeous, friendly, outgoing, kindhearted and the list can go on.... I was 4 months pregnant when I started working with Antoinette and Jose and I had a few rough patches with my pregnancy and Antoinette was there for me as a friend and put aside our business relationship which to me I can't thank her enough for her support during that time.
This wedding was inspired by the colors blue and green and we added elements of peacock feathers as well. A very outside the box and different bride allowed me to expolore with her my creativity. From a 8 different style and flavor cake spelling out their last name to elegant componets of black and silver. Here are a few snap shots of their grand day!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jaynie and Jeff's- Tamara & Co wedding 4-19-14

Xavier and Jessica- Siempre Scruggs- Villa Woodbine

Marilyn & Rob's Wedding