Jessica and Jose's Wedding

It gives me such great pleasure when one bride refers our firm to another bride. I can honestly say that I am this family coordinator. From 2 sisters a few years back and now I did their cousin's wedding. Jessica and Jose got married last September at the Mayfair hotel in Coconut Grove. One of my favorite venues to work at my I add.
Here are a few snap shots of their big day.








I have to say these girls must of been the best bridal party thus far that I have worked with. From there beauty to such wonderful personailities.






















To the new Mr. & Mrs. I truly wish you a lifetime of happiness and I am happy to see that you are already starting your own family and can't wait to meet your little girl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jaynie and Jeff's- Tamara & Co wedding 4-19-14

Xavier and Jessica- Siempre Scruggs- Villa Woodbine

Marilyn & Rob's Wedding