Ashely's Quinces


Ashely Arboleda turned fifteen on July 24th, 2010 we celebrated her grand masquerade event at Signature Grand in Davie, Fl.



I love when I am able to incorporate my candy stations to events, since they are so fun and we always make our stations fit the event theme.

Ashely's beautiful cake was design by my favorite bakers in Miami Divine Delicacies. www.ddcakes.com


Ashely's complete event decor was done by our team we incorporate feathers and based on Ashely's color scheme we matched the linens.
Meet some of our wonderful team coordinators without them their would be no me.
I absolutely love Ashely she is such a sweet and kind-hearted young lady.



I would like to Thank Ashely's parents for allowing us to coordinate their daughter's quinces. We had a wonderful time planning this grand event.

Ashely shared a dance with her father from Creed "With arms wide open"

Ashely then, surprised her mother and presented her with a bouquet of roses as a Thank you for her great birthday party. I absolutely love this picture I think its so sweet.
Thank you again to the Arboleda family for allowing us to be a part of Ashely's Quinces we had a great time planning and putting together this great event.
Ashely's Ingredients:
Event designers and coordinators:
Jessica's Events team
Venue
Signature Grand in Davie, Fl
DJ:
Vision DJ's
Photo:
Leo Photographer
Shutter Box Photography
Cake:
Divine Delicacies
Candy Station:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jaynie and Jeff's- Tamara & Co wedding 4-19-14

Xavier and Jessica- Siempre Scruggs- Villa Woodbine

Marilyn & Rob's Wedding