2010 "Day of" Contest winner Kelly & Darwin's Wedding

(Kelly and her son)
In 2010 we held a facebook contest for a free "Day of" coordinator contest, after 1 month long of voting our winners were Kelly & Darwin Rivas.
Kelly and I worked closely and became personal friends during her planning process. I learned many things from Kelly and I truly admire her for how much of a strong women she is. She has been through many battles in her life including the one of a cancer surviving son.
When I learned this from Kelly it brought me so much closer to her and I couldn't be more happier to see that her son was a part of her wedding day.

I am a firm believer that people come into our lives for a reason and Kelly is one of them. She is not just a bride in my eyes but a close friend now and I am glad I did this contest and was able to be a part of her life and special day.

























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jaynie and Jeff's- Tamara & Co wedding 4-19-14

Xavier and Jessica- Siempre Scruggs- Villa Woodbine

Marilyn & Rob's Wedding