The Wedding of Kaitlin & Danny

What better way than to bring the Beach-theme wedding to reality then hosting the wedding at: Double Tree Ocean Beach Point in Sunny Isles, Florida.
We came in to assist Kaitlin with her wedding 2 months shy from her wedding day being an out of town student and planning a wedding during the last months can become overwhelming. Here is a result of her special day!



I am a big Candy Station/Bar fan and I recommend to all my brides that do Candy Stations to go big on different variety of candies. There hasn't been an event of mine where in less than 2 hours we are re-filling vases again.

What I loved about this Candy Station is that we made it fit very well with our beach theme. Instead of our standard vases we used beach buckets and pails as scoops.








Kaitlin & Danny couldn't of asked for a more perfect day for there wedding. There was not a cloud in the sky and the weather was just perfect.






The place cards were all sand dollars personalized with each guests name and indicated which table they were going to be seating at.

Now I've seen cake toppers but this is by far the MOST original and cutest cake topper I have ever since in all my years as a planner.



If there is something that I love is a crafty bride. All the centerpieces were done by herself with the help of her mother and sister as well. Very simply yet very classy and fit perfect with the theme.








Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Ray, I am so happy to have been able to be a part of your wedding day. Wishing you the best in love and marriage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jaynie and Jeff's- Tamara & Co wedding 4-19-14

Xavier and Jessica- Siempre Scruggs- Villa Woodbine

Marilyn & Rob's Wedding